Пятница, 19.04.2024, 06:47
Добро пожаловать Гость на Омский форум о видеоиграх и игровых консолях. RSS
Главная | PS4 взломали! ФЭЙК или ТРУ?? - Dreamplaying.ru Омский форум о видеоиграх и игровых консолях | Регистрация | Вход
Форма входа
Логин:
Пароль:
Реклама
Последние обновления
Опрос
Играете ли вы в настольные игры?
Всего ответов: 97
Реклама
[ Новые сообщения · Юзербары · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Dreamplaying.ru Омский форум о видеоиграх и игровых консолях » Next Gen » Sony Playstation 4 » PS4 взломали! ФЭЙК или ТРУ??
PS4 взломали! ФЭЙК или ТРУ??
MuxauJIДата: Пятница, 24.01.2014, 14:44 | Сообщение # 1
<b><c>MuxauJI</c></b><br><br>

Замечания: 0%
LEVEL:2 NEXT:170<br><br>Сообщений: 87

Киберспорт

Награда за первые 10 сообщений
РЕшил как то от делать нечего заГуглить такую информацию "PS4 прошивка", Гугл выдал нереальное множество тем. вот одна из них!

• ______                 _             _____        
  • | ___ \               | |           |  _  |      
  • | |_/ /   ___    ___  | | __  ____  | |/' |  _ __
  • |    /   / _ \  / __| | |/ / |_  /  |  /| | | '__|
  • | |\ \  |  __/ | (__  |   <   / /   \ |_/ / | |   2011-present
  • \_| \_|  \___|  \___| |_|\_\ /___|   \___/  |_|   twitter.com/Reckz0r
  •  
  • "Buy an Apple, Microsoft, LG, Samsung, Nintendo..but don't buy a Sony." - George Hotz
  •  
  • ------------------------------------------
  •  
  • I have been away for a while, so my question to you is; did you miss me? I am aware that ya'll were all thirsty for a cup of a fine Reckz0r release, so here I am...with a fine fuckin' glass of a RECKZ0R release, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (did that sound sarcastic?)
  •  
  • Before I get off started ridiculing Sony, I'd like to pay homage to Sir George Hotz, who looked into the eyes of Sony and made them ejaculate as they bowed down in fear. Very artistic of you, Geohotz.
  •  
  • Now that, George Hotz has resigned from engaging in all types of sexual activities with an computer, and as all fans of PlayStation are crying for the comeback of GeoHotz..I'd let you all know, you don't need that lil fuckin' faggot. You really don't.
  •  
  • Well, alright....LET'S GET STARTED ALREADY!
  •  
  • As you all know, PS4 runs Orbis OS, that is highly based on FreeBSD (which is a opensource operating system), and as the PS4 is closely identical to a PC, I guess you all knew that PS4 and the Xbox One will probably end up getting pwned soon, and now..its time.
  •  
  • NOTE: I did not find this vulnerability within PS4, nor did I write the exploit, while I was browsing thru an Brazilian console-hacking forum known as condinh0 (I am sure you all know this if you hang out at TOR). A person named x-s4nd3r released the devkit of PS4, as well as the exploit within 5 days of PS4 release. Although most of you don't know how to apply that jailbreak on the PS4, I am making this tutorial to sort this shit out for you.
  •  
  • -EXPLOIT DETAILS-
  • Console: PlayStation 4
  • Type: Privilege Escalation/Buffer Overflow (allows to run assigned code)
  • Created on: 25 November 2013
  •  
  • -AUTHOR-
  • Name: x-s4nd3r
  • URL: http://twitter.com/xs4nd3r (feel free to get him v&)
  •  
  •  
  • FILES:
  •  
  • PS4 DevKit: https://depositfiles.com/files/deitivkle
  • Jailbreak Package (exploit): https://depositfiles.com/files/xwurigoq
  •  
  • ***IMPORTANT***** - You need the DAY ONE Update to jailbreak the PS4, otherwise these files will be considered unrecognizable.
  •  
  • GUIDE:
  •  
  • 1. Create a folder on your USB storage device. This is where you'll put the exploit.
  •  
  • 2. Create a "SANDERPS4" folder. Inside that folder, create another folder named "EXP."
  •  
  • 3. Extract the PSORBISEXP.PUP file from the package, and save it in the EXP folder.
  •  
  • 4. Make sure your PlayStation 4 is turned off.
  •  
  • 5. Connect the USB storage device to your PlayStation 4, and press the power button for at least 7 seconds. The PlayStation 4 will start in Safe Mode.
  •  
  • 6. Select "Update System Software."
  •  
  • 7. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the jailbreak.
  •  
  • 8. If your PlayStation 4 doesn't recognize the jailbreaking file, make sure that the folder and file names are correct.
  •  
  • 9. Voila! JAILBROKEN!
  •  
  • ---------------------------
  •  
  • You now have the ability to run unassigned/assigned code and pirated games on your PS4, but do NOT go online, if you do go online, your console will be immediately banned.
  •  
  • Have fun piratin'

http://pastebin.com/QDeRQiMY сылка на сайт.
    Вот и собственно вопрос для наших Омских мастеров прошивок, ФЭЙК ли это??
    IRUSI FARSH
    m-satДата: Суббота, 25.01.2014, 00:27 | Сообщение # 2
    <b><c>m-sat</c></b><br><br>

LEVEL:2 NEXT:170<br><br>Сообщений: 58

да все уже давно прошили. там делов то. smile
    Омская область
    FenixBKДата: Суббота, 25.01.2014, 09:01 | Сообщение # 3
    Модератор
    <b><c>FenixBK</c></b><br><br>

<b>Консоли:</b> PS3,Nintendo 3ds<br><br>

LEVEL:MAX<br><br>Сообщений: 5039

Клан Нинтендо

Награда за вклад в развитие форума Награда за интересные новости Сторожил форума Награда за знание темы Хорошая репутация в барахолке Постоянный посетитель поинтовок Награда за помощь пользователям Награда за первые 10 сообщений Награда за 100 сообщений LEVEL:MAX
    Ну разрабы твердили,что разработка проще,поскольку архитектура похожа на ПК,может и защита в итоге оказалась не столь сложной.
    m-satДата: Воскресенье, 26.01.2014, 01:32 | Сообщение # 4
    <b><c>m-sat</c></b><br><br>

LEVEL:2 NEXT:170<br><br>Сообщений: 58

Ду ну фейк же это
    эта, якобы метода, на след день после продаж в инете появилась
    ну и якобы сони пригрозили расправой и все с паблика убрали.
    Омская область
    Dreamplaying.ru Омский форум о видеоиграх и игровых консолях » Next Gen » Sony Playstation 4 » PS4 взломали! ФЭЙК или ТРУ??
    • Страница 1 из 1
    Поиск:

Яндекс.Метрика
    Dreamplaying.ru © 2007-2024 | контакты | DP вконтакте
    sitemap | sitemap-forum